Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-11-10, 11:01 AM
Forum Administrator

hharney is on a distinguished road
AirVenture Oshkosh 2010

There are several SOAPA members attending AirVenture 2010 this year. This thread will serve as a communication link for those Skymaster lovers to share information about arrival and departure details for Oshkosh 2010.

Some SOAPA members are joining the C2O, Cessna's 2 Oshkosh, mass arrival on Saturday July 24. This participation will bring those Skymasters to Whitman Field that Saturday afternoon and will be parking in the C2O area of the North 40. We should be settled in by mid afternoon or early evening.

Are you attending AirVenture 2010? Please respond to this thread and let everyone know your plans or proposed plans as things do happen.

I suggest that we try to get together at some point during the show. Right now I am planning to arrive with C2O and depart on Tuesday, returning on Saturday for the final day. Anyone else have a schedule yet?

This year is going to be a great show. Lot's of action that can be reviewed on the AirVenture website http://www.airventure.org/ plus some new, never before done at OSH happenings. Lots of info on the website about attending, flying in, survival guide, schedules, events, seminars and workshops. Come join the fun.

Here is my contact info: Cell phone 616-401-3637

See ya at OSH

Flying the same Skymaster for 47 years