Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 04-05-06, 09:54 PM

stackj is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to stackj
Avionics for sale

Due to a panel upgrade, I have the following items for sale:

1. King KX-155 720 channel Transceiver with Glide Slope, Rack, Connectors and KI-209 CDI/GS Indicator. The rack is partially wired (as removed), i.e. the harness between the radio and indicator are pre-wired (approximately 20 inches long). The antenna cables to the rack are intact with BNC connectors on the other ends. Both the KX-155 and KI-209 were bench checked and yellow tagged on April 4, 2006. Manuals Not Included. Price $2,650.00.

2. PS Engineering PM1000-II Intercom with connector. I will include the wiring harness as removed from the aircraft. It is possible that the Pilot and copilot wiring can be reused, however, the wiring for the 3rd through 6th positions will be too short to reuse. This unit has the crew option. A front mounted three position switch provides ISOlation – Pilot on radios only, other 5 positions have hot intercom; ALL – Pilot, Copilot and passengers all on intercom, Pilot and Copilot can transmit on selected radio; and CREW – Pilot and Copilot on one intercom channel with transmit and receive access to radio and 4 passengers on separate intercom with no access to radios. This unit Tested and yellow tagged on April 4, 2006. Manuals Not Included. Price $450.00.

3. King KN-77 VOR/Localizer Converter with Connector and Rack. This unit is used to convert the KX-155 composite output localizer/CDI signal to the standard DC voltage to drive CDI, and TO/FROM Flag for typical Horizontal Situation Indicators. This unit was also tested and yellow tagged on April 4, 2006. Manuals Not Included. Price $250.00.

All of these units run on 28 volts. I think the Intercom also runs on 12 volts. Your installing shop can verify this before you purchase if you need it for a 12 volt system.

Contact Jim Stack – Home (804) 320-5588, Cell (804) 647-2461 or Work (804) 274-3770. Richmond Virginia. E-mail Jim.Stack@comcast.net

These items will be offered to the skymaster group for two weeks before being made available to the general flying public through Trade-a-Plane.

Last edited by stackj : 04-05-06 at 10:13 PM.
Unread 04-12-06, 06:39 AM

Update

A recent trip through trade-a-plane let me know that I am a little high on the Intercom. New price on it is $200.00.
Unread 04-20-06, 10:39 PM

Frank Benvin

I must have copied your e-mail address wrong. I sent a package of information out to you tonight and all was returned. Please email me at Jim.Stack@comcast.net . Provide me the correct email address and I will send the info out to you.

Thanks,

Jim