Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 10-13-03, 11:16 AM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Corporate Sponsors and Mailing

We'd like to thank Frank Benvin for the idea of corporate sponsors for this site. Corporate Sponsors appear on the same acknowledgement page as individual contributors, but the minimum contribution is $100, and the corporate logo and other contact information is included. Some folks who use this site and operate their own business may find this type of sponsorship a more advantageous way of contributing.

We'd also like to use the contribution from Frank's company (B&F Mfg) as the beginning of a fund to publicize the site, so that we can make as many Skymaster owners as possible aware of the site. All contributions received from now until the fund reaches $600 will be placed in this fund. When the fund reaches $600, we will use these funds to do a mailing to all U.S. registered 336, 337 and O-2 owners. If there is a meeting scheduled at that time, we will publicize it as well in the mailing. Liza and I will contribute the labor of printing the mailing labels and preparing the mailing.

Frank Benvin has also volunteered to send the mailing to the 80 or so Canadian registered aircraft owners when we do it. We will send him preprinted materials to use for that mailing at the same time as the U.S. mailing is done. Dave Underwood has offered to collect and mail to UK and European registered owners. If anyone else would like to volunteer to do this in other regions of the world, please let us know.

Thanks again to Frank and B&F Mfg for their generous contribution, and also to Rick Galvin and others for reinvigorating the idea of contributing to the site and doing a mass mailing, as well as to Frank and Dave Underwood for offering to mail in their respective regions.

Kevin

Last edited by kevin : 10-17-03 at 05:33 PM.
Unread 10-13-03, 11:42 AM

kevin is on a distinguished road
Dave Underwood, please send me your correct email address. I am unable to reach you at the one I have on file.

Thanks,

Kevin