Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Links
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-23-11, 08:46 PM

SkyKing is on a distinguished road
Post Public Notice

Larry Bowdish, SOAPA Webmaster:

Greetings!

Since you appear to be the "BIG KAHUNA" of SOAPA these days, unless you've been usurped by the "College Expert" AKA "Administrator" Ernie Martin, please explain why as a "Registered User" I am being restricted to post ONLY to the "Links" section, and otherwise discriminated against and prevented from posting to the Message Board and other sections of this website.

As an original contributing founder-member of this website from its inception, I think it's time for you to mitigate the wrongdoing of those, and probably yourself, who have participated in restricting my access to the website as well as my free speech. Instead of posting the remark like you did above, "You are welcome", you should have been busying yourself with correcting the wrong, not further propagating it.

As a para-legal, I am no stranger at using the system to correct little evils such as the one you and the other SOAPA directors/administrators have perpetrated against me. I could just go ahead and file a declaratory judgment action into U.S. District Court under diversity of citizenship against you and the SOAPA board of directors, since you reside in Beford, Michigan or thereabouts, and let the court ferret out this devious little conundrum, but since "NOTICE" is the first step in due process of law, you're now on notice that I intend to do something about this and it's only to your advantage to stop now and think of the repercussions that are surely to come forth in this restriction-discrimination continues.

You can take the first step now to either choose to mitigate the wrongdoing of SOAPA and the individuals who have, and are, discriminating and restricting my access, by restoring all of my public domain rights, and if you decline, we can ramp up the process by first filing a complaint with the ISP and then take it up with the courts. The path is of your choice. I'd choose very wisely if I were you.

"You ARE welcome!"

SkyKing/Seattle
Unread 08-23-11, 09:02 PM
Web Master

WebMaster is on a distinguished road
Already Answered

And, since this is a volunteer, unpaid, job, as Administrator and Webmaster, and there are no membership fees, we can exclude anyone we want. Look it up.

Now, I have fixed what Kevin did. If you truly can't post in another area, let me know. I'll take another look at it. Not tonight, though, I'm still working. It's only 9PM here in the EDT, and I have another couple hours of work to do tonight.
Unread 08-23-11, 09:14 PM
Web Master

One more thing

SkyKing

Other than just a couple of posts in the links section recently your last post was July of 2005. I guess it hasn't been that important to post anything until now?

At any rate, the committee has granted you access to the SOAPA site (not SOAP) as long as you can abide to the following policy.

From the By Laws

4. EXECUTIVE BOARD. Executive Board members must be SOAPA members, and any SOAPA member who desires to be a member of the Executive Board may join by so notifying the Vice-President/Secretary and by supplying contact information including an e-mail address. The Executive Board will decide location and dates of the annual SOAPA Fly-In and select the Fly-In Chairman. Executive Board members will provide the Fly-In Chairman assistance, suggestions, and input, and will assist with the Fly-In itself as requested by the Fly-In Chairman. The Executive Board is empowered to make important SOAPA decisions, because the Executive Board members have volunteered their time and resources to actively participate in SOAPA affairs, and thus are in the best moral position to help decide substantive SOAPA matters. The Executive Board is empowered to remove any officer who fails to perform his or her duties as required by these By-Laws, and for disruptive or destructive behavior to SOAPA expulse any member from SOAPA or Executive Beard member from the Executive Board, with a 70% supermajority Executive Board vote, as provided under Par. 3. No earlier than one year following expulsion, any expulsed member may re-apply for re-admission to SOAPA, which request must be accompanied by a recommendation for re-admission from at least three current SOAPA members. Within 60 days of receipt of such request, the President, Vice-president and Secretary will appoint a Re-Admission Committee of at least three SOAPA members, which may include SOAPA officers. Within 90 days of appointment, the Re-Admission Committee will determine facts as necessary and provide its recommendation on re-admission, conditions of same, and fine, to the President. Absent unusual circumstances, as a condition for re-admission the expulsed member will be required to apologize in writing for past bad behavior on the SOAPA web site and promise the bad behavior will not be repeated on the same venue, and the minimum fine will be $100. The President will present the question, along with the Re-Admission Committee's recommendations, to the Executive Board for discussion for a reasonable time, and then vote as provided elsewhere in these By-Laws. A 70% supermajority Executive Board vote is required for re-admission.

Please keep all posts per the above policy and we can all enjoy this message board.
Unread 10-11-11, 09:43 PM

stackj is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to stackj
Boy, I hope this aggressive issue has died. What a pain in the butt for volunteers to put up with!

Larry et al... keep up the excellent work!
Unread 10-12-11, 08:07 AM
Web Master

gone

Gone like Dorothy in the Tornado, but he'll never find his way back to Kansas.
Unread 10-19-11, 06:50 PM

tropical is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post

As a para-legal,

SkyKing/Seattle
Which is barely a step above "secretary".
Unread 10-23-11, 07:46 AM

jetweb is on a distinguished road
very nice!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: