Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-16-05, 10:41 PM

Goat150 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Stc for removal of the landing gear doors

Hi Guys,
I need help with a few things, since I bought my 1979 337
and after around 125 hrs, I've found i love the plane better then any twin i have flown, Baron 55E, And others.
To the point it's at the Avionices shop this week and next, for a complete Garmain Up date Twin 430s Gma 340, MD200,GTX 327
NexRAD Weather New Auto Pilot , and New STC Fuel Flight manager coupled to the 430s When I get her back she will fly the ILS Glideslope to the runway. Now I know some might think this $ $ 32,000.00 up grade is nuts, But after a lot of thought and the love I have of the plane, I fill I may have if the good Lord is willing
20 to 25 years left to fly. And the cost will be flown out of the plane.
Now hear where I need help, I would like to remove the gear doors and convert it open holes like the late model 210.
Can any one tell me if there is a STC to remove the door and a dealer that supplies all the parts needed to remove them?
And also I hear some thing about a STC Blower Kits that our out for the 210 hp N/A Engines, Can any one tell me is this true or would it be better two install Turbo's, and is there any after market kits with every thing one would need that is STCd to install? I would like to get just a little more power if possible?
The next step she is getting a complete new custom inter after the avionics are installed. I would like to if possible do some thing to get a little m ore power before painting the plane.
When I done I want this to be as good as 337 flying, MY Last Plane, so going all the way, Would like to went with a Rocket but that was a litte out of my price range.
OK SkyMaster Lovers , I need your help to finish her by the last of Jan . If any one can help or have any better thoughts to share, please reply. And trust me I havn't lost my mine, She just the plane I've picked to be my last !!!! Thanks MArk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: