Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 01-31-07, 07:22 AM

mikegladsz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Best posts?

Hey! I signed up on this forum this week.

Apologies for asking, but I was wondering if you could point me to any particularly good posts that I should take a look at first, so I can get involved here?

Thanks in advance, Michael
Unread 01-31-07, 10:31 AM
Administrator

Ernie Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
There isn't a "best of the best" selection. Instead, let me suggest three things.

1. If you're a newcomer to Skymasters, you may want to read the third thread, entitled "What to look for when buying a Skymaster". There you will find messages which summarize the pros and the cons of these airplanes.

2. There is a very powerful feature on this Message Board: the "Search" option. If you're curious about any topic -- from insurance to cooling -- just type in the keywords and you'll be directed to threads containing those words.

3. For a personal discussion on just about any Skymaster matter, why don't you join us at this year's Fly-in at Lucaya, Grand Bahama? In addition to the presentations, we'll have a "Shoot the Bull" session with Skymaster experts, like Ray Torres (an FAA DER and inventor of several Skymaster mods, including the gear-door removal STC) and Pete Somers (who's coming from the U.K. and is arguably the foremost expert on Skymaster electrical and electronic systems). Plus you'll have lots of informal time with these guys and with a bunch of other Skymaster owners and mechanics who know these aircraft well.

Ernie Martin
Webmaster