Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 02-09-04, 01:34 PM

Beaker is an unknown quantity at this point
337 Drawings - 3-view

I am looking for decent drawings of a 337 that I can use to produce plans to build a remote control model. A top view and side view are the most important, but any other drawings would be helpful. AutoCAD drawings would be the best thing, but I'm not holding my breath. If anyone has such drawings, please reply here or email me at beakermp@hotmail.com . If they are great drawings, I will forward them to anyone else that needs them. I can also post the plans once I finish them.

Thanks,
Mike Powell
Unread 02-09-04, 01:43 PM

kevin is on a distinguished road
I had forgotten until just now Mike, but RT Aerospace sells 1/5th scale O-2 kits, that might be an interesting source for you to consider, although perhaps you prefer to do it yourself. You can see the quality of the kit here http://www.337skymaster.com/RTRC.htm and contact RT Aerospace here http://www.rtaerospace.com/

Kevin
Unread 02-09-04, 03:15 PM

Beaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Kevin. I did see that model. It is incredibly nice looking. I emailed them to see what they could offer. I wanted to build one with about a 38" wingspan (1:12 scale), either electric or small nitro's. I did a search in the message board for drawings and found the ones posted by Jim Stack (stackj). They are the best I've found yet of a top view / wing plan. Here is that post; http://www.337skymaster.com/messages...light=drawings

I have imported the wing plan into AutoCAD and I'm drawing it to scale now. I found a pretty bad front view that gives me a general idea of the dihedral of the wings, but I can't really pull a fuselage section from it.

I'm still looking for more drawings though.
Unread 02-16-04, 11:29 PM

Don Nieser is on a distinguished road
337 Drawings 3 view

Mike Powel, Please contact me I think there are good 3-views of 0-2A's and 0-2B's in the 0-2 military Tech Orders and I can send you a copy.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU AT THE SOPA MEETING IN OKLAHOMA CITY IN APRIL 2004.

Don Nieser
Commodore Aerospace Corp
6221 Commodore Lane
Oklahoma City OK 73162
405-722-4079 phone and FAX
405-503-4686 cell
nieser.02.337parts@juno.com