Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 09-22-11, 10:04 PM

Roger is an unknown quantity at this point
Intent to sell

I received some rather crummy health news today, which has among other things, made me look at all of the things I perhaps don't really need and/or have time to use.

Unfortunately one of those things is my much loved 337H.

As such I am posting this in advance to all board members, before my offical sale efforts which I will begin in about 30 days when I get back to FL from NY.

My bird is a 1980H in military colors, and no joke, only flown by 2 people in the entire history of the aircraft. Jan Churchill (the author) and myself. She told me many times that while she would let people handle the controls in the air, she would never let anyone take off and land (including such people as Gabby Gabrisky) who has a plaque on the panel of my plane. She advised that it was the most photographed 0-2 in the country (and it isn't even a real 0-2.) I have maintained her legacy and this has never been flown by anyone else, ever!

6 seats, Non-pressurized and non-turbocharged with boots and heated windshield plate. Micro VG's, gem 1200, GNS530, GTX-Xponder with traffic, wx1000 storm scope, B&W radar, altitude preselect, HSI, back up horiz, Radar altimiter, S-tec 60-2, GPSS Coupler, blah, blah, blah...

2374 Total Time, 789 Factory reman rear (597 prop) 789 Front same, prop same (heated front prop). Corrosion X, just came out of annual.

$150,000-

No tire kickers please.

If you want to discuss: RRRii@aol.com

Thanks/Roger
Unread 09-22-11, 11:49 PM

edasmus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to edasmus
Sorry to hear of your health issues Roger. Good Luck to you.

Ed