Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Are you interested in low cost advanced 337 training in your aricraft in Texas?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 12-28-05, 12:30 AM

travis is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Poll

Hi there all,

Recently I have been contacted by several individuals who where interested in initial / insurance training. I am an instructor for Bombardier Aerospace in the Lear 45 and have been a part of a small private approved program in the other twin Cessnas (300 & 400 series). I am wondering if I were to create an approved training center in north TX how many of you would be interested in partaking in either initial, recurrent or other training specific to the 337? If there is enough interest I would be happy to put forth the effort to develop the necessary courseware (and mountain of paper work) so that we could all receive above standard training at competitive rates!

So here is a Poll for all to fill out. Would you come to Ft. Worth (FTW or FWS) for a weekend (or so) in your aircraft to sit through a thorough training session?

Thanks

_travis
Unread 12-30-05, 12:50 PM

Ok guys, don’t stand there mute I have lots of hits and very few votes! So don’t be lazy just click the button!!!
Unread 12-30-05, 11:41 PM
B Sutton

bsutton is an unknown quantity at this point
yes
Unread 12-31-05, 08:38 AM
Keven

What type of price tag are you putting on it? How long would the course be? Would it have sim time? Etc. Need more info.
________
EASY VAPE MANUFACTURER

Last edited by Keven : 04-23-11 at 05:17 PM.
Unread 12-31-05, 12:46 PM

Ok,

I dont have a price in mind yet! But it will be cheper than the average sim program. As far as the program itself I would think that there would be a day of grond school and a day of flight training but that all depends on what the insurance company has to say! At any rate there will be a ground and flight component. I have no Sim. All flying will be in your aricraft (anything from multi engine private pilot VFR to ATP and insturment manuvers). I will have a basic cource for all then we will taylor the rest for you or your insurance.

_travis
Unread 01-05-06, 01:28 PM

More to add… I have just been invited to use a flight training device for twin Cessnas that includes a 337 profile. For those of you who are familiar this will be like a Simfinity FTD. This means that not all of your training must be completed in your personal aircraft. However it does not exclude (at the moment) training in a real aircraft.