Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 05-27-11, 11:42 AM

etv100Fly is on a distinguished road
Smile Flying to Nicaragua

Hello list, I am wanting to purchase a 337 to fly back and forth to Nicaragua. As I have never flown in one I am willing to pay the round trip fuel cost for someone with a 337 to make a trip down and back. I have a house there and you will have a great time! Would like a CFI if possiable to use the time as training. Would like to go in July. I am Pvt SEL now and working on my Inst and multi now. Anyone interested? Also anyone in Houston,TX interested in a partnership on a 337. Would be based at Weiser Airpark! Let me know! Earl
Unread 06-14-11, 11:59 AM

James T Grant is on a distinguished road
Nicaragua flight.

Dear Sir,
An interesting proposition. How long would you wish to remain in Nicaragua? With a direct route from Houston being almost 1200 NM departing straight across the Gulf of Mexico, have you looked at a suitable route with legs of say 500NM? Perhaps following the coast towards Brownsville TX and south along the Mexican shoreline.
You mention that you are considering the purchase of a Cessna Skymaster. One of the realities of Aircraft Ownership is that fuel is only a portion of the true total cost.I would be happy to discuss your this trip with you. Feel free to give me a call. I have flown into MNMG (Managua) previously in my Corporate flying.
Regards,
James T Grant
205-799-1716