Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 08-26-10, 07:25 PM
Web Master

WebMaster is on a distinguished road
new owner

I got this message this evening

My name is Bruce Zummo, I live in Belvidere, IL and fly out of C77. I fly C-172’s and am looking to fly Light-Twins (Centerline Thrust) as my next step. I am beginning to work on a very “needy” C337E. Looking for anyone in the Rockford, IL area or general vicinity who like SKYMASTERS and may be able to lend a hand putting this aircraft back in the air. It has 3407.9 TTAF and has been grounded for over four years, mainly due to power plant concerns both Fore and Aft. The aircraft was just dug-out of its muddy grave and both power plants were successfully started this past week (They run but need help and there is fuel contamination). It has its original Cases and Cranks and the local A&P’s want to REMAN them before they sign-off, when they still have time to fly. (They do need work thou….) (TSOH 1650 and 1750) (Props 85 hours) I realize this is a project and is not going to happen overnight. I’m also willing to talk about having partners or making this available as a club plane for those qualified. Anyone willing to step forward and help? If interested, call Bruce Zummo at 815-621-9624 (cell)

Thank You!