Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unread 05-18-04, 05:00 PM

skymaster is an unknown quantity at this point
73p

i am looking into swapping my 73p for a cheyene. its got riley everything plus owens 40 gallon xtra fuel. plus s-tec 65. unfortunately my proposed cheyne needs some engine work, therefore if someone is looking and gave me a push it would move me towards the cheyene. kids getting big and like traveling with friends making extra seats important. I built a new hanger and installed a fuel tank so the extra fuel burn is not too important. 73p engine times are approx 600 and airframe is 2300? Maybe i will sleep on it and change my mind. One turbine engine overhaul cost more than a p-337. my cell is 409-770-4341.
JCH
Unread 05-18-04, 06:05 PM

SkyKing is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Hey James,

Send me up the full specs and some pix... I have a Pathfinder 235 buddy who is warming up to the idea of a P-model.

You can e-mail me at SkyKing@Wolfenet.Com

Thanks!

SkyKing
Unread 05-18-04, 07:09 PM

logs /spec sheet

hey skyking:

all my logs are with my mechanic. it does have the robertson stol kit too. its got every mod except boots and ac. i do have the electric wind clip. but afraid to use it . less it blow off. monday i will know if my future includes the turbine. if its meant to happen it will. the 73p is tricked out and pampered. should i close it will be a good deal for someone. JCH
Unread 05-22-04, 08:55 AM

waiting

Thanks for the ecouragement. scotty is running insurance . should know Monday . Asked for insurance quote on bid amount. they are quoting with reservation because they say its too low.Although it needs engine overhaul. first sign my bid was probably too low. appreciate the calls on N576HG. There are 50 skymasters equiped similarly. our 73p would be in the top 25%. one caller wanted one with boots. did not know if anyone had done an ice mod.