Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-17-12, 03:01 AM

turbonut51 is on a distinguished road
NEW Member, soon to purchase 337/336

Hi Jeff here in Calgary canada. I did flight training as a young man, got married, 3 kids . Wife insisted i quit flying, but while not flying I was hit 3 times from the rear in the car and now i have permenant damage to spine. Did all physio, rehab, therapy including chronic pain management. The reccomendations for recovery was to fake it till i make it. 10 different Drs, and clinics - same brush off. I can only work a couple of hours a day. So I now will work on a project 337/336

I have watched the board for a couple of years, had to work out the cessna powerplay on inspections. Im ready to start training for the sophisticated twin, I will be fine with cl only. Also need IFR.

any members or instructors in Alberta?

Is there a compressive list of available stc modifications, a list of modifications, of 337s flying as experimental. stcs wanted etc.

I think like many of you, i belive, that this aircraft needed fresh eyes over it to see what these twins should have become. Perhaps a rereleased 336 and a higher evolved 337 . Those adversarial to it were probably very worried of its potential.

jeff

Last edited by turbonut51 : 04-17-12 at 04:04 PM. Reason: spelling