Skymaster Forum  

Go Back   Skymaster Forum > Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-08-19, 07:27 PM

cessnadriver is on a distinguished road
Electrical wiring for the gear hyd. powerpack

Hello ALL.
I have been working on my C337's hydraulic/electrical gear system. Exactly the micro switch for the power solenoid and a problem with the gear horn. I've repaired the horn problem (an adjustment of the front engine micro switch). Anyway-I replaced the up/down micro switch (connected to the gear lever) BUT the wiring diagram in the maintenance book DOES NOT show the entire gear schematic. I NEED SOMEONE, WHOSE WILLING, TO LOOK AT THEIR C337 There are three wires ( white with black stripe, white with red stripe and plain white) coming from the power connector (back of the power pack) to the terminal strip (under the power pack) and two wires coming from the power solenoid (one white and the other red). There are three other wires coming from the up/down micro switch (connect to the gear selector lever) to the terminal strip. (white with RED stripe. white with BLUE (maybe green) and the third wire white (can't see a stripe on it). One other item is a capacitor the +(plus side) screwed to the second screw of the terminal strip(aft) and the other end - (negative) to GROUND (next to the terminal strip).
The white with black stripe from the power connector is connected to the 4th screw on the terminal strip and there is NO other wire connected to that spot, SO I'M THINKING I MISS CONNECTED THE WIRES COMING FROM THE UP/DOWN MICRO SWITCH? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WIRE IS CONNECTED TO THERE AND WHERE IT COMES FROM/ COLOR CODE. If anyone has this information or willing to go and check their Skymaster I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks
BILLS bstory@pa.rr.com
PS: My C337 is a 1965 model so I'd think any C337 PRIOR to the electric-Hydraulic power pack will probably do?

Last edited by cessnadriver : 01-08-19 at 07:39 PM. Reason: FORGOT SOMETHING
Unread 01-09-19, 02:13 PM

cessnadriver is on a distinguished road
Smile Electrical wiring for the gear hyd. powerpack

Hello ALL.
Disregard this tread. I found that the wiring I installed was correct and that the white with black stripe is connected to the terminal strip BUT is not used?? Don't know why but both of my skymasters are that way. Thanks any ways!!
Regards, BILLS

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: